Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Katniss Excitement!

The Hunger Games. It was the first Dystopian book I'd read, and once I got past the depressing circumstances of Katniss and the other citizens of District 12, thought it was pretty fantastic. Like so many friends before me, I literally couldn't put it down. Who will be killed next? Who will Katniss have to kill? Is Peeta on her side or what!? So many questions. So much tension. I loved it. I haven't read the next two in the series yet because a) they're checked out at the library and b) I'm too cheap to buy the hardcover (can't find a paperback yet.) Plus, it's only nine days until the movie premiere. I think I'd rather enjoy all the hype, go see the movie, hopefully love it, and then move on to Catching Fire, which my daughter tells me is awesome.

Until next time, Happy Writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment