Friday, October 1, 2010

To Muse or Not To Muse?

Can it really be October 1st? I feel like we just came back from our awesome vacation to Northern Lower Michigan and my kids are debating who they are going to be for Halloween. Is life progressing at warp speed for anyone but me?

I wish I could say that my MG novel is moving along at the same rate. It hasn't been, but I'm going to give it a shot of adrenaline and see how long I can ride it. My critique group is meeting once a month now through the end of the year and then we will see about going back to three week intervals.

dear-editor.com is doing something very cool: the Editor is giving away a free picture book edit to celebrate the six-month anniversary of Dear-Editor.com.  Deadline is October 10th,  so act fast!

Oh, a crit buddy sent a link to lateralaction.com/articles/muse  which has an article entitled 5 Reasons Why You Need A Muse. I'd never thought about a muse before but I liked what I read so...I got me a muse. We'll see how the creative juices flow now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment